I’ve been digging around the junk drawer that is my draft folder. In a concerted effort to clear out the mental clutter, I’m posting this drafts ‘as is’….
Sweet and Sour Chicken
Adapted from Alice Currah @ PSB Parents
BAH Note: This dish is as elusive as a yeti with regards to having its picture taken. I’ve made it a bunch of times and never managed to document its existence. The only note I wrote down on the recipe was “omg yes”.
- 10 ounce crushed pineapple in juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast or thigh (boneless, skinless)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil