No bake cookies have long been one of my favorite healthy desserts.
While I will always love my classic chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies, I decided that I wanted to switch up the recipe and try something new!
These healthy peanut butter no bake cookies are all things delicious.
Packed full of protein, natural sweetener, and drizzled with a touch of chocolate, these cookies are the perfect lightened up dessert!
As a nursing mama, it’s important that my body gets lots of oats to help with milk supply.
- 1 cup pure grade A maple syrup
- ½ cup unsweetened protein powder (I used brown rice protein powder)
- ⅓ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 cup semi sweet dairy free chocolate chips
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt