Aaaah, roasted cauliflower. One of my favorite things in the entire world. Cauliflower is totally the new kale. In fact, it is the new everything. I will forever roast my cauliflower.
I’ve posted four other cauliflower recipes on the blog within the last year alone. There was this pretty unique (totally fall-friendly) curried cauliflower and apple soup, these fried cauliflower steaks with honey and hot sauce (a play on fried chicken), this roasted cauliflower with tahini and lemon sauce (yum!), and these wacky cauliflower burgers.
- 1 head of cauliflower (roughly 2.5-3 lbs), broken into small florets
- 5 tablespoons + 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup packed fresh mint leaves, roughly torn