I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration!
If you’re looking for a dish to detox and reset without sacrificing festive flare and flavor, I’ve got just the thing for you. This detox salad is decked in holiday colors and packed with a team of detoxifying agents. Check ‘em out:
Cauliflower | A cruciferous veggie packed with phytochemicals called glucosinolates. As these phytochemicals work their way through our intestines, they break down into compounds that regulate our bodies’ detoxification enzymes.
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups chopped lacinato (dino) kale
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup parsley, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped chives
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or hemp oil
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- optional: pinch of chili flakes