I’ve been on a bit of a chili-garlic kick lately. I blame these tasty noodles for initiating the craze, and I’m going to blame this no-words-delicious cauliflower “rice” for my spiral into chili oblivion. There seems to be no way out of my obsession, and I’m coming to terms with this fact. Call me crazy, but I like a little spice in my life. And when spice meets warm, garlicky cauliflower rice? It’s over. And by “over” I mean there is no stopping my spoon-to-bowl movements until there is but a grainless-granule left.
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- ½ tablespoon virgin coconut oil
- ⅔ cup sliced scallions
- 4 tablespoons low-sodium tamari or soy sauce
- 2½ tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 to 1½ tablespoons chili-garlic sauce or to taste