I find it slightly unfortunate that after proclaiming the benefits of various Google products, Blogger crashed for what is reportedly the longest period ever. Oops. I guess even Google isn't immune to technical glitches.
Now that things are back up and running (although I apologize to those of you who left comments on my last post - I read them through my inbox, but they have since disappeared from the system!), I wanted to share a recipe.
Last weekend, in addition to a failed carrot cake , I made apple and zucchini muffins for our Mother's Day picnic.
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar (or replacement to taste)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Egg replacer to the equivalent of 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 medium to large apples, grated
- 2 medium zucchini, grated