This post was created in partnership with Stonyfield and Wayfair. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
Greek yogurt adds creaminess to the dressing in this fun spin on a party favorite.
This month’s Supper Club theme was Food on a Stick. It was a challenging theme for some, but it was so much fun to see what everyone came up with.
I had seen the idea of pasta salad on a stick floating around on the internet before (like on this post on Babble), and thought I’d make something similar, but jazz it up with a super tasty homemade salad dressing.
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated tortellini (I used a 3 cheese variety)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 bell peppers, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces (I used orange, yellow and red)
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes (I used a mix of red and orange)
- 1 (6-ounce) can small pitted black olives, rinsed and drained
- 1 bunch fresh basil, leaves picked
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt (I used Stonyfield)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil