Spicy Rosemary Butternut Squash is a super easy less than 30 minute side dish that works perfectly as part of an autumn meal.
Why does the turkey get all the attention on Thanksgiving Day? Seriously! It is the side dishes that make the feast a day to remember.
That is exactly why you need this quick and easy spicy rosemary butternut squash side dish on your menu. You are going to love this fun side dish as it is delicately naturally sweet and nutty flavored, aromatic from the rosemary and slightly spicy from on the cayenne pepper and smokey from the paprika. With just 6 little ingredients, you can have so much flavor.
- butternut squash - 1 cut in half, seeds removed and sliced into 1/4 inch slices - some a little thicker just because the end of the squash
- olive oil - 1 tablespoon
- salt and pepper - to taste
- rosemary - 1 tablespoon fresh minced
- cayenne pepper - 1/2 teaspoon or to taste for desired heat
- paprika - 1 teaspoon (We used Hungarian paprika)