Summer is so close can you feel it? If not, let’s go with the next best sensory sensation: taste, with these Grilled Chicken and Corn Relish Tostadas.
I’m so excited about these because they take minutes to make, and if you’re entertaining, this is the way to go. You can leave everything out and just have everyone assemble their own. To keep things simple, I skipped the beans and used Stonewall Kitchen’s Corn Relish for a fresh and healthier bite as the base.
I cannot even tell you enough how much I’m in love with all things Stonewall Kitchen. I have been using their products since 2000. So naturally when they asked if I wanted to partner with them, I jumped at it—um yassss!
- 2-3 chicken breast, pounded to ½-inch thickness
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- 6 tostada shell
- ¾ -1 cup angel hair cabbage or a mix of greens
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Corn Relish
- ½ cup guacamole
- 4-5 radishes thinly sliced
- 4-5 cilantro sprigs
- 4-5 serrano peppers
- chipotle crema
- cojita cheese
- lime wedges