These No Bake Chocolate Almond Butter Bars are easy to make with just five ingredients and no baking necessary! You’ve got to sink your teeth into these rich gluten free, paleo and vegan bars.
Have you ever had those super thick, Reese’s-like peanut butter bars, with a thin layer of chocolate on top? They’re super rich and SUPER chocolatey, with loads of peanut butter – the way I always dreamed of a Reese’s being.
They’re usually made with butter, peanut butter, and graham cracker crumbs…usually powdered sugar too. Definitely not a health food, but holy cow. They’re so good. I used to make them all the time back in high school, always to rave reviews and big smiley faces.
- 1½ cups creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup (you can also use honey)
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt (skip if your nut butter is salted)
- 4 oz. dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons creamy almond butter