This Cherry Crisp has an irresistible grain-free crumble topping that will have your spoon diving in for more! It’s a sweet and flavorful gluten-free, paleo, and vegan dessert that can be enjoyed all year round.
Cherry season always comes and goes in the blink of an eye. Just a few weeks ago I was getting my hands on the first of the year’s cherry’s…
And then last week at the farmer’s market, they’re hawking that this week is the last week for locally grown cherries. So sad, but you can bet I’ve been stocking up and giving the cherries the love they deserve.
- 10 oz. dark cherries, pitted and halved (I used fresh, but frozen can be used if fresh are unavailable)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup flaked coconut, chopped into bits
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, softened (use refined for no coconut flavor)
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped