This No-Bake Vanilla Bean Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache is a gluten-free, Paleo and vegan cheesecake made with a walnut crust, a creamy cashew cheesecake filling, topped with a luscious chocolate ganache. This healthier cheesecake alternative will satisfy your cheesecake cravings!
I’ve been on a cashew cheesecake kick lately – I can’t seem to get enough of them, and I’m constantly impressed by the lusciously smooth and creamy filling that results after a few minutes whizzing in the blender.
- ½ cup raw walnuts
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked in cold for at least six hours or preferably overnight (see Notes)
- ½ cup canned coconut milk, shaken
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted and cooled (use refined coconut oil if you want no coconut flavor)
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 oz. dark chocolate (I used 72%)
- ⅓ cup canned coconut milk