These Peanut Butter & Jelly Blondies are a super gooey and delicious way to enjoy this classic sandwich combo! These dessert bars are gluten-free, grain-free and refined sugar-free.
It’s peanut butter jelly time! Every time I think about peanut butter and jelly, the peanut butter jelly time song starts playing involuntarily on repeat in my head. In fact, it’s been playing in my head non-stop as I’ve edited photos and it’ll probably be playing in my head while I write this post. It’s so catchy (and mildly annoying).
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup (3 oz) almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- ¼ cup refined sugar free strawberry jam (I used this strawberry rhubarb chia jam)