These Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Chunk Cookies are big, chewy, and full of peanut butter, peanut butter cups, and rich melted chocolate! If you love chocolate and peanut butter, these cookies will become a quick favorite.
Hi, my name’s Rachel and I’m addicted to peanut butter. If you’ve been around my site before and have seen any of my many peanut butter recipes, you know that I can’t get enough of peanut butter. I especially love it when it’s paired with chocolate – white, dark, or milk. I don’t discriminate.
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks or chips
- ½ cup mini peanut butter cups