This Vegan Raspberry Lime Cheesecake with Coconut Crust is creamy and bursting with fresh, summery flavor. This vegan cheesecake is also Paleo, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free.
I unwittingly made this raspberry week here on Bakerita, considering the other two recipes I shared this week were a Chocolate Ganache Raspberry Tart and Raspberry Mint Brownies. Keeping in the theme, today we have a vegan raspberry lime cheesecake with a coconut crust.
Vegan cheesecake, you ask? How is that possible?! Well…the magical ingredient here is CASHEWS!
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup cashew nuts, soaked in water overnight then drained (see notes)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 1-3 tablespoons maple syrup (to taste)
- Freeze dried raspberry powder
- Fresh raspberries
- Shredded coconut
- Edible flowers