This No-Bake Raspberry Chocolate Tart comes together in just ten minutes! The no-bake chocolate crust is filled with vegan chocolate ganache and topped with fresh raspberries for a decadent, guilt-free treat.
One of my absolute favorite parts about summertime is the berries. There’s nothing like a fresh, ripe strawberry that has juice dripping down your chin, or being able to pop sweet and tart raspberries in your mouth. I love all of them, and as they come into season and get sweeter, brighter, and more affordable, they become a staple of my summer diet.
- 1½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Pinch course sea salt
- ½ cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- 6 oz. bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- ¼ cup raspberry preserves (100% fruit)
- 2 cups (1 pint) Driscoll's raspberries