Skip the campfire and whip up a batch of S’mores Cookies! Made with graham cracker cookie dough, chocolate chips & marshmallow bits, these s’mores cookies taste just like your favorite summer treat so you can have s’mores year round.
It’s my last Monday as a college student. My last finals week, my last week being able to claim ‘student’ when someone asks about my occupation, my last week living surrounded by people my age. It feels like my last everything.
I know, I know – it’s just the beginning. I need to be looking forward to the real world, and getting excited about what lies ahead in the future. For a little while though, I just need to be nostalgic and reflect on the damn good four years that have passed by in a blink.
- 2 sticks (8 oz.) unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup (4 oz.) white sugar
- 1¼ cup (8¾ oz.) light brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons (¼ oz.) vanilla extract
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (see notes)
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini Jet Puffed Mallow Bits
- 1 Hershey’s bar, broken up