You can thank me later.
- If you have been following this blog for a while now, you know that I LOVE all things S'mores. I have made S'mores Bars, S'mores Cookies Pops, S'mores Cookies, S'mores Scones, and S'mores Ice Cream and them some. This S'mores Cracker Candy was no exception to the deliciousness. I found them on a webtsite called Bakergirl and I am so glad I found them. These bars are addictive and are so easy to make. I should really stop writing so I can get back in the kitchen to make more.
- recipe ever so slightly adapted from Bakergirl
- 12 sheets of graham crackers
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 Hershey bars, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips