Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Pan-Grilled Chicken with Olives and Tomatoes
Most people either love or hate olives. I’m a big fat lover of them. Any kind, any size, any shape, any filling. I want them all! At any given time, you can open our fridge or pantry and find some. Paul and I both have no issue eating them right our of the jar.
Oh, hi olives….
I am so excited to have the opportunity to work with Lindsay Olives. Lindsay Olives produces both black and green olives and lots of varieties of each. Their most popular and easiest to find is the California black ripe pitted olives, which I happened to use in this recipe Another plus: olives are naturally gluten-free, soy free and lactose free. Find out more on the Lindsay Olives Facebook page.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp. Cavender’s Greek Seasoning*
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (6-ounce) can Lindsay® Ripe Pitted Olives, drained
- 2/3 uncooked whole wheat cous cous
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped, divided