This post is sponsored by Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
There’s nothing sweeter than an impromptu get together with great friends and delicious homemade treats. These Philadelphia Cream Cheese Lemon Thumbprint Cookies couldn’t be any easier to throw together for a last-minute celebration of friendship.
Since I moved back home to Texas, several of my dearest friends have welcomed new babies into their families. I just adore the time that I have spent watching these families grow and the sweet baby snuggles that have become the highlight of most of my weeks. Nothing beats an impromptu visit with friends to catch up over a sweet afternoon treat and these Philadelphia Cream Cheese Lemon Thumbprint Cookies are just perfect for the occasion.
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- few drops yellow food coloring
- 16.5 ounces refrigerated sugar cookie dough