Does Christmas ever seem like it’s just too much? Does it ever seem like it’s just completely lacking in all the qualities it’s supposed to bring: love, joy, peace…? The solution is to simplify (a familiar refrain around here). And what is simplification but crystallizing the focus, honing in on that, and dismissing all the …
- Spend less money on gifts, cards, wrapping, and decorating
- Focus on your family and loved ones
- Spend less time in the kitchen
- Spend less time decking the halls
- Give generously but intentionally
- …and much more!