Alright this is my last bacon post for awhile – promise. Bacon month has been fun and we’re ending on #internationalbaconday so PERFECT. I think my love of all things maple bacon is well documented – so here is ONE MORE for you! seriously the perfect breakfast!
my traditional cinnamon rolls FILLED with chunks of bacon and topped with maple cream cheese frosting. How do you feel about meat in your sweet breakfast foods? Personally I’m a HUGE fan!
AND of course since it’s international bacon day I have more bacon recipes to share with you from the Celebrating food bloggers!
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Active Dry Yeast
- 1 1/2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 8 Tbsp butter, melted
- 3/4 cup warmed whole milk
- 3/4 C granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 C all purpose flour plus more for dusting counters
- 8 Tbsp softened butter
- 3/4 C packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 12 slices thick center cut bacon
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 Tbsp butter, softened
- 2-3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp maple