I’ve been low on time this past week, and so I started creating 10 minute meals (start to finish) like this one.
Of course, if you have more time or energy, then go for the more complicated dishes, but if you’re looking for some super super fast and easy (and cheap) Paleo meals, then keep reading.
Super Fast Paleo Meals
The basis of most Paleo meals is vegetables, some form of protein (meat, fish, eggs), and some tasty seasoning.
For the Meat
You can precook meats in the slow cooker or pressure cooker or oven and store in the fridge or freezer for future use (see this post I wrote to get the entire system of how that works).
- 10 oz of chopped Asian stir-fry package of your choice (or slice up some cabbage and carrots)
- 3 slices of bacon (can be ready cooked - check ingredients for AIP)
- 2 Tablespoons of avocado oil
- 3 Tablespoons of cilantro, finely chopped (optional)
- Tamari sauce or coconut aminos if AIP (optional)
- Salt to taste