Summer is near for many of us in the Northern hemisphere! So, I wanted to share with you this really really easy Paleo sorbet recipe for cooling off. You don’t need an ice cream maker for this recipe – just a blender will do. And it takes just 5 minutes to make.
Do you want me to email this recipe to you?
If so, just Click Here .
Pineapple Mango Banana Paleo Sorbet Recipe
This is a dairy-free, coconut-free, egg-free Paleo sorbet recipe from my 30-Minute Paleo Dessert Recipes book, which is available here .
- ½ cup frozen pineapples
- 1 cup frozen mango pieces
- 1 banana, room temperature
- stevia equivalent to 4 Tablespoons of sugar (optional)
- ½ Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 banana for topping (optional)