Here comes another simple recipe that requires Zero Cooking. It’s becomes a welcome habit when you have little time in the evenings. What I love about this recipe is the great mix of flavors (apples, curry, parsley, and a tiny hint of lime) and the fact you can make a bunch of it all in one go. In fact, I took some for lunch today.
I first discovered the joys of adding curry powder to tuna fish when I made this allrecipes.com recipe many years ago. Since then, I’ve simplified and improved the recipe (I hope) with fresh curly parsley and apples!
- 4lb of tuna
- 2 apples, peeled and diced
- 2 cups curly parsley, chopped finely
- 1½ cups of mayo (you can make your own paleo mayo with this recipe)
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 lime (optional)