Last summer when Mike and I were leaving Kuwait to move back home, I was trying to use up everything I possibly could from our pantry. I was making good headway with help from The Ultimate Granola ...
- 1 1/2 cups (9 oz/255 g) good-quality milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups (9 oz/255 g) good-quality semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz/397 g) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder, dissolved in 4 teaspoon hot water
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao nibs