Peppermint Cookie Recipes Christmas
Yes, Christmas in our house is full of Peppermint Cookie recipes Christmas baking fun. We love baking recipes we’ve found over the last several years, recipes we’ve created, and recipes that have been handed down from Grandma.
And while we’ve drastically cut back on the number of Christmas cookie recipes that we bake each year–because we are so busy–there are some that the holidays just wouldn’t be the same without.
Best Cookie Recipes Christmas Baking Fun
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 cups pecans, ground up in food processor or blender
- 2-3 regular size candy canes, crushed in pieces or processed in food processor
- Red and Green decorating sprinkles (optional)