I have to tell you that in our all-time favorite Baked Spaghetti recipe ground beef is the star. It’s the key ingredient that contributes the flavor that pulls everything together. Without it, we’d be lost. Unless we were vegetarians, and then we’d find something else to make this recipe pop.
In our Baked Spaghetti Recipe ground beef rules the roost.
I’m always looking for meals that are easy to make on weeknights, when like many other families, we are just plain busy. And, I like cooking from scratch (or almost from scratch) as much as possible. If you’re wondering what cooking from scratch is then you’ve come to the right place.
- 1 C Chopped onion
- 1 C Chopped Green Pepper
- 1 T Butter or margarine
- 1 can ripe olives cut up (I usually don't put in because not everyone likes)
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 lb. ground beef (browned & drained)
- 1 - 12 oz box spaghetti (cooked and drained)
- 2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ C water
- ½ C grated Parmesan cheese