Today we have a guest post from Kauna Kitchen on Coconut Chicken and Asparagus. Asparagus is not a vegetable that is very prominent in the Nigerian menu so if you are looking for a new vegetable to include in your meal plan, check out this recipe.
- 4 chicken breasts, halved (you can use drumsticks, thighs, etc.)
- 15- 20 asparagus stems, halved
- 2 cups home-made coconut milk, (you can use the canned one, but I prefer fresh coconut milk)
- 1/2 bulb onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup coconut or olive oil