Perfect weeknight meal Quick Thai-Style Chicken Broccolini Stir Fry! So easy to make and it takes 20 minutes from start to finish!
If you love Thai food, I am pretty sure this Thai-style chicken and broccolini recipe is going to be a new favorite in your home too.
I am crazy about Thai food and have tried so many delicious recipes at home in time. I remember when I started cooking Thai at home (I could buy Thai take-away every night of the week 🙂 ) it was so tricky to get the balance of spiciness, saltiness, sourness and sweetness just right.
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
- 2-4 red chili, finely chopped
- 1 bunch chop sum, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 bunches fresh broccolini, ends cut
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced