How to make the best, juicy Lobster Rolls you have ever tasted!
I am obsessed with lobster rolls! I could eat them every single day of my life 🙂
Certainly, in my books, no better way to watch Super Bowl than devouring some of these best lobster rolls! Ok, got me, New England Patriots all way today!
I can still remember the taste of the best lobster roll I have tried! Just picture this: fresh, juicy lobster meat tucked in a soft, lightly buttered and toasted white bread roll! Oh, yes! Lightly buttered indeed and toasted bread too! Don’t skip these 2 important steps :)….you have no idea what you’re missing on…
- 4 teaspoons good quality mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and white pepper
- 4 New England-style split-top hot dog buns
- 4 tablespoons good quality butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped