Crispy, golden brown baked Cauliflower Cakes are a delicious appetizer alternative, ready in just 25 minutes!
I was reading an article about foodie trends in 2017 a couple of days ago and apparently one of the big things this year will be yoghurts infused with vegetables. Well, not quite ready for this!
I love my veggies and yoghurt combination but as in veggie appetizer fritters or cakes served with some yoghurt sauce on side. Yes! seems like I am flavoring the yoghurt with some veggies 🙂
- 1 medium cauliflower, trimmed and cut into small florets
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- olive oil spray, for baking
- salt and pepper