Boy oh boy do I have a special guest for you guys today. Stephanie knows what the heck tastes amazing and is a VERY healthy lil cook! Other awesomness of her blog is the fact she does meal plans every week AND tips & tricks that will knock your socks off! I am so excited for you all to meet this cute chick!
Well here she is folks!..
Hi! I'm Stephanie from Never the Same Spice Twice, and when Ashlee asked me if I would do a guest post, I was super excited for two reasons...
1. I adore Ashlee and her blog
2. This is my first EVER guest post
- 4 tilapia filets
- 1/2 cup of sliced kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup of sliced green olives
- 2 cups of halved grape tomatoes
- 15 oz. can of drained and rinsed cannellini beans
- 2 cloves of garlic - chopped
- 1 Tsp of thyme
- 1/4 Tsp of red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- 1/4 cup of low sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp of lemon juice
- 1/4 Tsp of salt
- 1/4 Tsp of pepper