I am SO super excited to post today's fabulous recipe from one of my favorite Bloggy friends Andrea @ Glam Hungry Mom!! Andrea has a great blog that covers it all from beauty, to food, to style, to family. This girl covers it all in Boston with her little coconut son and her handsome Football Coach hubby. Trust me you guys are gonna want to follow all of her beauty tips cause this chick is gorgeous! Please, please, please stop by her darling blog and give her a follow I know you will love her as much as I do! Ladies and gents here she is the great Andrea!
Blog// Twitter // Facebook
First off, I want to give a big "Thank You" to Ashlee from ABpetite for offering me a chance to guest post on her blog. Her blog is one of my favorites and she is one of my favorite bloggers. Ashlee is so sweet, gorgeous, and fun. One of my goals is to meet her in real life. Fingers crossed!
BBQ Chicken Quinoa Salad
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa, cooked
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cooked corn (if you want to kick up the flavor grill your corn)
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup cheese, shredded (cheddar, colby jack, or mozzarella)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, to garnish