First and foremost, we must give credit where credit is due. FoodBlogs.com was inspired by my little sister, a long-time foodie and a self-proclaimed cheese snob. Thanks for the idea, Jol. !!!
FoodBlogs.com is part of the JazzMedia Network. JazzMedia, LLC is a privately held online media company. We own and operate a network of niche blog and news aggregator websites, including MommyBlogs.com, FoodBlogs.com, FashionBlogs.com, ArtBlogs.com and GossipBlogs.com.
FoodBlogs.com keeps track of hundreds of food blogs (or foodie blogs, as they are often referred to) from around the world. With FoodBlogs.com you can:
- Keep up with your favorite Food Blogs
- Discover new Food Blogs
- Block Food Blogs you choose not to follow
- Search through thousands of Food Blog posts to find just what you are looking for
Our proprietary technology combines (aggregates) all the posts from all of these blogs into one central website, allowing you to sort through and look at blogs in a fast, easy and personalized way that works best for you. Eliminate countless hours of surfing around to all of the different blogs, and go to one centralized location for fast and easy reading.
The views expressed in the posts that appear FoodBlogs.com are those of the writers of those posts and are not those of FoodBlogs.com. FoodBlogs.com provides this service "as is" and is reporting what other posts are saying.
What makes FoodBlogs.com better than any other "blog aggregator"?
- Stay up to date: You can sort blog postings from thousands of Food Blogs in chronological order. As soon as a new post is made into any of the blogs we track, it will show up at the top of your FoodBlogs.com list.
- My Favorites – You can tag any of the blogs we track as one of your favorites. You can then choose to display only posts from your favorite blogs.
- My Saved Posts – You can “save” posts that you may want to revisit in the future. You can then choose to display only posts you have saved. This gives you a completely personalized way of saving and reading your favorite posts.
- Block Blogs – You can block (hide) any of the blogs we track if you choose not to read their postings. This gives you full control over what blogs you subscribe to and monitor.
- E-Mail – Have you ever read a blog post that you wanted to share with a friend? Just click the Email button!
- Share on Twitter – If you are a Twitter user, you can easily share a blog post you like with all of your Twitter followers. It’s as simple as one click!
We Are FREE!!
We have two types of visitors, and both are totally free!
- Guest – If you have visited our site and have not created or logged into an account, you are a guest. You will have access to most of the features of FoodBlogs.com without ever having to log in or create an account.
- Free Member – You can enhance your experience on FoodBlogs.com by signing up for a free account. This lets you do things like looking only at your favorite blogs, saving specific posts, hiding blogs you don’t want to read, voting for popular posts, and emailing posts to your friends.
Sign up now for your free account. It only takes about a minute!
Help Us Improve
We are always looking for ways to make our site better. Click here and tell us! We would love to hear from you.