You can make this in two ways–a light or regular version.
For the light you will need:
1) 1 can of Nestle table cream
2) 1 cup of oil
3) 1 tblsp of cocoa powder [unsweetened]
4) 1 tblsp of instant coffee
5) 1 tblsp of baking powder
6) 1 and 1/2 cup of semolina [cream of wheat]
7) 1 cup of sugar
8 ) 1/2 cup of coconut
9) 2 bars of dove milk chocolate–they should be hard, so store in refrigerator
10) can of sweetened condensed milk [can use fat free if you like]
Preheat oven to 300 degrees fahrenheit. In a mixer add the cream, oil and sugar. Then add the dry ingredients 1 by 1 and continue mixing–cocoa powder, instant coffee, baking powder, coconut, and semolina. Spray an oven dish with baking spray [4 QT] and bake in oven for about 20-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. When warm–not piping hot–pour as much of the sweetened condensed milk as you prefer. I did not use the whole can–but rather half. Grate the chocolate on top and voila. It’s ready to serve. It goes so well with vanilla ice cream. The texture is brownie like and airy.