Check out this cute and adorable Goldfish Party by Jenny from Craft That Party!
The blue and orange color scheme is lovely and all the details are just perfect!
The backdrop is amazing!!
Plus, how CUTE is “O-FISH-ALLY FIVE?” Love it!!!
Aren’t those marshmallow pops adorable?!
And the goldfish cookies are super pretty!
And the cake is awesome!! 3-D cakes are so stunning and this one fits the party so perfectly! Cute!!
Colors: Ombre Blues and Orange
Sweet Treats: Fondant Covered Oreos, Goldfish Bar, Aquarium Pops, Fish and Bubble Cookies, and a goldfish cake!
Activities: Fish Toss, Goldfish Relay Race, FISH-O (aka BINGO!), and fish photo booth!
Decorations: Glittery “Go Fish” Banner, tissue fan bubbles, and lots of orange/white polka dots!
Favors/Prizes: plush goldfish, fish-in-a-bag soaps, stickers, notepads, and goldfish tattoos
Party Vendor Credits:
Goldfish Printable Party Collection (banners, invitation, FISH-O, goldfish poster): Piggy Bank Parties
Go Fish Banner: She’s Kinda Crafty
Chocolate Covered Oreos: Love and Sugar Kisses
Fondant Toppers: Lynlee’s Petite Cakes
- Plus, how CUTE is “O-FISH-ALLY FIVE?” Love it!!!
- Favor Boxes, party hats. horns, tattoos, plush fish, plates, and plastic containers: Birthday Express
- Candy sticks, bitty bags, orange divine twine, paper straws, candy cups: Bloom Designs
- Poms, tissue fans, candy vending capsules, and wood scoops: Shop Sweet Lulu
- Styling, Photography: Crafty Fish Jenny, Craft That Party
- Cake and Fish Toss Bean Bags: Crafty Grandma Fish Jackie
- *Goldfish marshmallow pop inspiration and tutorial found on See Vanessa Craft
- To see the rest of the details of this awesome goldfish party, click here!