Can you believe that summer is FINALLY here? My family has been looking forward to summer ever since…….well, let’s be honest, last September! There’s no better time to hang out with friends, go on road trips or have a delicious BBQ with family. One of our favourite dishes to do on the BBQ is this Honey Teriyaki BBQ Chicken with Broccoli Almond Stir Fry!
I’m sure for most people they’re happy that BBQ season is finally here but in our household every day is BBQ season as my husband has the BBQ fired up all year long. He keeps it on our deck near the patio door and shovels off all the snow in the winter time so he can use every night if we want!
- 8 Bone-in Chicken Thighs with skin
- 1 pkg. Blue Dragon Honey Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce
- 4 Tbsp. Blue Dragon Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Blue Dragon Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Blue Dragon Sesame Oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 2 heads of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 pkg. Blue Dragon Broccoli Beef Stir Fry Sauce