Now that summer’s in full swing it seems like the kids can’t get enough of things to snack on. I always have fresh veggies and fruit on hand but lately we’ve all been tempted by a not-so-healthy snack – chips! I’m a flavoured chip kinda girl but on occasion I like to indulge in plain chips with a tasty dip on the side. This Sour Cream Dill Pickle Dip turned out to be my family’s favourite!
A couple months ago my husband brought home Gay Lea’s Gold Premium Sour Cream from the grocery store. Thinking it was just like any other sour cream I opened it up to stir it but was immediately surprised. It was so thick and creamy that once I stirred it I had to dip my spoon in to try it. That’s when I was sold. The taste was unbelievable!
- 1 - 8oz. pkg. cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup Gay Lea Gold Premium Sour Cream
- 1 cup chopped dill pickle
- ½ cup shredded old cheese
- 1 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- freshly ground pepper
- dill pickle juice to taste and to get desired consistency