Whenever we go out for Chinese Food I always make sure to order Spring Rolls. They’re one of my favourite things on the menu and I love dipping them in a sweet sauce.
I never thought that making my own Chicken & Veggie Spring Rolls at home would be so easy. I had these delicious appetizers on the table in under 30 minutes.
Thanks to Blue Dragon, I had the perfect Spring Roll Wrappers to make these and two different dipping sauces to go with them. My favourite sauce was the Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce because it was slightly sweet and not at all spicy while my husband preferred the Sweet Chili Sauce which had a nice bit of heat to it. If I had known it was this easy to make these at home I would have done it a long time ago!
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups packaged cole slaw mixture (green cabbage, carrots, red cabbage)
- 3-4 Tbsp. Blue Dragon Chow Mein Stir Fry Sauce
- 6 Blue Dragon Spring Roll Wrappers
- 2 cups vegetable oil or enough to fill up to 3-4 inches of oil in your pan/deepfryer.
- Blue Dragon Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce
- Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce