Easy Baked Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
I think I may have found my Mexitalian recipe. The perfect combo of pasta with Mexican (Southwest) seasonings.
And this makes a huge casserole. Makes two meals for my family of four. I’ve served it the second day as leftovers.
Or better yet divide into 2 square casseroles and freeze one for a quick and easy meal a few weeks later. Sorry for the imperfect picture. Forgot to take one before I took the first spoonful out. Guess I was hungry .
Baked Chicken Spaghetti Recipe: 3-4 Chicken Breast halves, cooked.1 pound thin spaghetti.1 small diced green chiles.1/2 of a onion, finely diced.Half of a red bell pepper, finely diced.1 can cream of mushroom soup.1 can cream of chicken soup.2 cups chicken broth (you can use the broth from the chicken or canned stock).2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.1 tablespoon Southwestern Seasoning.Salt and Pepper to taste.
- 3-4 Chicken Breast halves, cooked
- 1 pound thin spaghetti
- 1 small diced green chiles
- 1/2 of a onion, finely diced
- Half of a red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups chicken broth (you can use the broth from the chicken or canned stock)
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Southwestern Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to taste.