What’s a girl to do when it’s hot as molten lava outside and my sweet tooth goes on a rampage? Break down and make Paleo Blackberry Cobbler in a Mug, that’s what.
Ok, I know. It’s made in the microwave but I’ve included directions for how to do it in your oven. You could easily swap out blackberries for your berry of choice and have no issues. You will want to adjust the cook time if you use fresh berries.
I didn’t include sugar in the filling because I knew I was going to top it with ice cream.
- ½ cup ultra fine almond flour
- 3 tablespoons of butter or palm shortening at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup frozen blackberries