Foil Wrapped Dinners – Race 9 of the Chase You don’t typically think of things like these great Foil Wrapped Dinners for a sports party or tailgating, but they really are a great idea. They can basically be made with any meat and veggie, and if you have a grille with a cover, you can just throw...
- 1 lb to 1-1/2 lbs. beef round steak (or I use steak tips)
- 10 oz. frozen peas
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and sliced thin
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix