Skillet Jalapeño Popper Dip a bacon wrapped jalapeño popper served to you in a cheesy skillet of yumminess. All the flavor of a jalapeño popper without the hassle.
My husband’s absolute favorite thing about barbecues is the food. Literally when I tell him someone invited us over, he will ask “what are they serving?” I am not kidding. Pretty much he is happy with anything on the grill including his favorite appetizer bacon wrapped, cream cheese stuffed jalapeño poppers. My dad made these years ago and my husband has been devouring them ever since.
- 1 lb. thick cut bacon, crumbled
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fontina cheese, grated
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 4-5 jalapeño peppers
- ½ cup fontina cheese, grated
- ½ freshly grated parmesan cheese