This Strawberries & Cream Tres Leches Trifle is layer upon layer of undeniable deliciousness. With Cool Whip (or whipped cream), strawberries and a classic tres leches cake. This is one of my favorite trifles to make.
This Strawberries & Cream Tres Leches Trifle was pure comfort to me yesterday, after a long 3-day weekend. And usually when we say a long weekend, we mean that we got an extra day off and it is usually with the tone of excitement or joy. Well, in this case I mean L…O…N…G. Like as in forever. One that if you have ever had a difficult time with your children you will understand what I mean.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 – 8 ounce containers Cool Whip
- 8 cups strawberries, chopped, about 3 lbs.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk