Working one tortilla at a time, add egg mixture and top with cheese in the center of each tortilla. Roll up the tortilla tightly over the filling, by rolling from the bottom to the top, until the whole tortilla is rolled up.
Place on prepare baking sheet, make sure you place seam side down. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
Once all of the tortillas are rolled up and placed on the pan, spray tortillas with Pam Olive Oil Cooking Spray, this allows them to get that nice golden color.
- 8-10 small flour tortillas
- 7 ounces breakfast sausage cooked & crumbled
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- ¼ cup cilantro
- ½ cup black beans, rinse and drained
- 1/3 cup yellow or red pepper, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½ jalapeno, finely chopped, optional
- 1 cup shredded Fontina Cheese
- PAM Olive Oil Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Optional Topping:
- Colorado Chile Sauce or salsa
- Green onions, chopped
- Jalapenos, thinly sliced