Add in crispy rice cereal onto of the oats, then top with flax seed.
Next add in the almond butter, coconut oil and
Add in DOVE® Dark Chocolate Blueberries, gently stir together, not to crush the rice cereal too much.
Then stir in the honey. Sliced almonds and vanilla extract until the mixture starts to come together.
Make small tablespoon sized balls in your hand or use a cookie dough scooper, to make the bite and then using your hands roll in between the palms of your hand to get a perfectly round bite. I use the scooper SO MUCH easier!
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons creamy natural almond butter
- 1 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup Dove Whole Blueberries
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds
- 2/3 cup + 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil