Crumble 10 pieces of bacon, and set aside in a bowl. Then crumble the remaining two slices and set them aside in a separate bowl.
In a medium-sized bowl add softened cream cheese, sour cream, bacon (10 slices bowl), ½ cup chives, and jalapenos. Mix together until smoother and well combined.
Then add all of the shredded cheese, stir together until cheese is well mixed in.
Spoon into serving pan, I used a 6x10 rectangular serving dish, but you could use anything. Just make sure dip is about 1 inch deep, or you may need to adjust cooking time.
- 2 – 8 ounce bars cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 12 slices bacon, cooked crispy
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 2 fresh jalapenos, seeds removed and diced, equals about 6 tablespoons
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups finely shredded Monterey Jack cheese