Place the strawberries in a blender or food processor and puree.
In a large pitcher stir together soda, ¼ cup chopped mint (more if desired) and lemonade concentrate.
The in the bottom of serving glasses or serving pitcher, add the pureed strawberries. Then gently pour in the mint & lemonade mixture on top of the pureed strawberries, garnish with lemon slices, diced strawberries and mint leaves.
This recipe is adapted from Taste of Home
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled, I used Fresca
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- ½ cup fresh mint, roughly chopped
- Strawberries, diced, optional topping
- Lemon, sliced, optional topping