I never used to have too many bananas . I love bananas like I love almost all tropical fruit ( * mangoes topping the list * ). Before I was married my mother always bought a slightly underripe bunch and let it sit in a bowl in the dining room. My brother, who is a big fan of underripe bananas ( gee, I wonder how many of those are out there? ), can easily go through half the bunch before it ripens. That leaves the rest of us humans with half a bunch of bananas once they’re ripe, which was not much considering everyone in that house loved bananas…including the dogs who could smell them a mile away!
- Banana Caramel Cake from Creampuffs in Venice
- Banana Maple Upside-down Cake from Food Beam
- Nutella and Banana Muffins from Delicious Days
- Peanut Butter Banana Bread from Delicious Days
- Moist Banana Bread (with streusel nut topping!) from Ramblings from a Gypsy Soul